Water Treatment Installer
Earn $60-100K per year as a Water Treatment Install Technician at Parker & Sons!
Immediately hiring experienced Water Treatment Install Technicians!
In exchange for your experience and professionalism, we will provide you with:
- $60-100K DOE per year
- 401K with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1x Annual Salary)
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, disability, legal, identity theft protection & Unum insurance options
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Time
- Year-round work, no slow times!
- Flexible Shifts with special incentive for weekend shifts
What you will do:
- Install reverse osmosis and whole house water treatment systems
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair of residential and water treatment equipment
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle, parts, tools, and safety equipment
- Identify and proactively respond to potential opportunities for additional business
- Document installed equipment, generate appropriate customer invoices and other paperwork at the job site and electronically process credit card transactions
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities
What is required:
- 2 years of plumbing experience servicing and installing water treatment equipment
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, ensuring the job is done correctly the first time
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to lift, carry and maneuver a minimum of 100 pounds without additional manpower or appropriate device
- Work in the outside elements of heat and cold safely
- Must be able to work on ladders, roofs and medium to high heights
Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses in Arizona for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and air quality contractors in the industry. To maintain our high standards, we require an exceptional group of people who have the desire to contribute their talents and abilities and seek out opportunities to advance their expertise to forward the company's innovation. Our mission is to continue to build long-lasting relationships with our customers through our winning spirit and commitment to 100% satisfaction… guaranteed!