Residential Service Plumber
$5,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Plumber- Residential Service and Repair
Earn $80K per year, as a Residential Service and Repair Plumber at Parker & Sons!
Immediately hiring experienced Residential Service and Repair Plumbers!
In exchange for your experience and professionalism, we will provide you with:
- Great pay! Our average plumber makes over $80K and our top guys are making well over $100K!
- Company truck with gas card, company phone and company ipad
- 401K with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1x Annual Salary)
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, disability, legal, identity theft protection & Unum insurance options
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Time
- Year-round work, no slow times!
- Flexible Shifts with special incentive for weekend shifts
- Different shifts available
- On-Call requirement is 2-3 days every 5 weeks
What you will do:
- Diagnose common and diverse plumbing emergencies efficiently and accurately and perform plumbing services
- Maintain a clean working area on every job
- Effectively communicate with Parker & Sons customers
- Document all work performed
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities
- Maintain a clean service vehicle inside & out with proper stock, tools & safety equipment in company vehicle
- Maintain a 5-Star review with customers
What is required:
- A minimum of 2 years residential service & repair experience (diagnosing & troubleshooting a normal plumbing system)
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Computer skills and the ability to use a remote application
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Meet a minimum tool requirement
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- A valid driver license and the ability to maintain a clean driving record
- Met the minimum age requirement of 21
Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses in Arizona for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and air quality contractors in the industry. To maintain our high standards, we require an exceptional group of people who have the desire to contribute their talents and abilities and seek out opportunities to advance their expertise to forward the company's innovation. Our mission is to continue to build long-lasting relationships with our customers through our winning spirit and commitment to 100% satisfaction… guaranteed!