Immediately hiring experienced Field Recruiters!
Want to work for the best with the best? Join Parker and Sons as a Field Recruiter where you will help our hiring managers fulfill their staffing needs with quality candidates you seek out. We promise this will be a great opportunity for you!
In exchange for your experience and professionalism, we will provide you with:
Excellent pay potential ($50k annual expected)*
*Please note that our part-time positions are commission only, paid on a contractual basis. Please contact us for more details!
Flexible but best times would be early morning weekdays (ie: starting at 6am)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source and attract quality candidates for skilled trade positions by creating a large network using various verticals such as in person, social media, current employees etc.
- Initiate contact with interested candidates in the field (gas station, supply houses, etc.) and get contact information, years’ experience, and general qualifications
- Communicate regularly with current technicians and employees to obtain quality referrals
- Post social media employment ads (content to be pre-approved by Recruiting Manager)
- Daily report hours worked, and candidates contacted
- Communicate regularly with Recruiting and Hiring Managers to discuss recruiting efforts (challenges, successes, strategies)
- Positively represent Parker and Sons and communicate employer brand every time you encounter a potential candidate
- Record all activity and track process for each candidate using shared access platforms
- Close the loop for each candidate with a phone call or email
- Be aware of monthly staffing needs and target qualified candidates to fill those roles
- Participate in company training to continually improve recruiting process
- Previous networking experience and success
- Previous field and online recruiting experience
- High energy and tenacity
- Must be a creative problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams)
- Strong decision-making skills
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS), online job boards (Indeed) and social media accounts
- Experience with skilled trades a plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Work as part of our team to ensure a high level of candidate satisfaction and to maintain the integrity of our organization’s reputation and culture
- Ability to walk and move about on foot to accomplish tasks for up to 4 hours at a time in hot and cold temperatures
- Ability to work in an environment with little or no supervision and consistently meet or exceed deadlines
Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses in Arizona for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and air quality contractors in the industry. To maintain our high standards, we require an exceptional group of people who have the desire to contribute their talents and abilities and seek out opportunities to advance their expertise to forward the company's innovation. Our mission is to continue to build long-lasting relationships with our customers through our winning spirit and commitment to 100% satisfaction… guaranteed!