Plumbing Operations Manager
Earn Up $90K-$120K per year (including bonus), as a Plumbing Supervisor at Parker & Sons!
Immediately hiring a Plumbing Operations Manager!
In exchange for your experience and professionalism, we will provide you with:
- The ability to Earn up to $120K (or more) per year! Parker and Sons is one of the TOP PAYING companies in the industry
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental, disability and more
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1x Annual Salary)
- 401K with company match
- PTO & Sick Time and 6 Paid Holidays
- Work with a team that puts employee and customer satisfaction first
- Year-round work, no slow times!
- Flexible Shifts with special incentive for weekend shifts
The Plumbing Operations Manager primary responsibilities are managing daily operations, employee training and development, and recruiting. Daily operations include but are not limited to administrative tasks such as working with a team of field employees and supporting them in many capacities, customer relations, accounting functions, reporting, and working with the management and supervisor teams to plan and execute strategies for growth and other business operations. Training and development encompass regular meetings and training sessions with a team of field employees to disseminate pertinent information and help them grow and develop to achieve their career goals. Recruiting is an essential function of our supervisor team that requires screening, interviewing, and selecting future candidates of the plumbing team. The Plumbing Operations Manager will be responsible for identifying training opportunities in cooperation with the Plumbing Leadership Team and designing and implementing training methods to achieve department objectives. Other duties include but are not limited to safety awareness and training, developing a positive culture, and overall department growth.
What you will do:
- Develop a culture of growth and performance. Drive the plumbing department sales through increase drain cleaning and sewer replacements, increase water heater sales and higher invoice service work.
- Maintain operational excellence in all parts of the business, invoice completion/ processing, inventory control, safety awareness, reporting and paperwork flow.
- Dramatically improve technician performance. Increase average ticket, increase closing rate, increase average monthly truck revenue, increase water leads set and grow commercial sales.
- Maintain a 55% or greater gross profit margin.
- Promote lead setting for other service, specifically water conditioning leads.
- Monitor and control callbacks and warranties.
- Oversee all customer concerns with timely resolution. Demonstrate 100% customer satisfaction with all customers. Be active in customer retention programs, i.e. Parker Family Plan.
- Improve training programs for both technical and sales/ communication skills through both classroom studies and ride-a-longs.
What is Required:
- Management experience with an emphasis on effective coaching, providing feedback, performance management and fostering teamwork.
- Quality, safety, and performance Management
- Staffing experience including interviewing, hiring, and retention
- Plumbing background preferred
- Must pass a background check and drug screen, have a social security card an maintain a clean driving record
Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses in Arizona for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and air quality contractors in the industry. To maintain our high standards, we require an exceptional group of people who have the desire to contribute their talents and abilities and seek out opportunities to advance their expertise to forward the company's innovation. Our mission is to continue to build long-lasting relationships with our customers through our winning spirit and commitment to 100% satisfaction… guaranteed!