Manager Highlight- Meet Nathan deNight
Hi my name is Nathan deNight. I started with Parker & Sons as an Apprentice Installer 19 years ago at 19 years of age, after graduating from High School. You could say my wife introduced me to the HVAC Industry, for my wife and I were High School sweethearts and her Dad was mid-career in the HVAC Industry at the time (now retired). Since the beginning, I’ve been heavily engaged in the HVAC Install Department at Parker. I quickly became a Lead Installer, promoted to a Supervisor, developed to a Manager, and now the Director of HVAC Installs. I love working for Parker & Sons, and hope to retire from the same company in which I started my career.
Below Are Specific Positions Within Our HVAC Department We Are Looking to Fill:
HVAC Service Technician
At Parker & Sons, a successful candidate for our Phoenix HVAC service technician job is someone who is both highly motivated and capable of solving problems on a daily basis.
While some skill is involved, we also offer continuing education, training and certification - including:
- Technical training
- Customer service training
- NATE certification
- Heat Pump Council training and certification
You should also be willing to go above and beyond to deliver the quality of service and customer support we at Parker & Sons have built our name on.
HVAC Warranty Technician
We are looking for qualified candidates to maintain, diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of residential and light commercial HVAC systems.
Part of the duties of this job are to:
- Diagnose diverse service issues
- Obtain any replacement parts
- Calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations
- Complete warranty forms
- Explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is required to correct
HVAC Lead Installer
We are looking for experienced HVAC professionals able to install new HVAC equipment including, but not limited to:
- Duct work
- Attic and/or vertical splits (gas or heat pump)
- Rooftop package units (gas or heat pump)
- Teach an apprentice the skills required to become a Phoenix HVAC Lead Installer
- Travel to job sites in service area
- Work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Engage in conversation with homeowner to uncover any concern or interests regarding their AC system which could lead to potential accessory sales or a new system replacement
HVAC Install Apprentice
In addition to our HVAC service technician role, we also provide a number of career opportunities for HVAC apprentices in Phoenix to assist our lead installers in installing all types of:
- Air conditioning units and systems
No experience is necessary! We provide training and education to all new apprentice installers. The ideal candidate will be someone who is:
- Willing to learn quickly
Ideal candidates will also be ready to go above and beyond for our customers.
Apply for a Phoenix HVAC Position Today!
We are also proud to offer our sales reps the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Incentive compensation programs
- 401k with matching
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options
- Supplemental health benefits
- Short- and long-term disability insurance plans
- Life insurance options
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Paid sick days and personal days
- Tuition assistance program
We invite all qualified candidates who are interested in joining the Parker & Sons team to apply online today. We also encourage you to learn more about who we are, our history, and the many awards and accolades we’ve earned. We are exceptionally proud to be the Phoenix area’s leading HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service company committed not only to providing our customers with unmatched service but also to providing our team with the unparalleled support they need to succeed.
If you have questions about any of our HVAC careers in Phoenix, Gilbert, Goodyear, or the surrounding areas, please call us at (602) 833-2550 or contact us using our online form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.