HVAC Service Technician
Earn $30-40 per hour as an HVAC Service Technician at Parker & Sons!
Immediately hiring experienced HVAC Service Technicians!
In exchange for your experience and professionalism, we will provide you with:
- Outstanding earning potential (Can earn an average of $30 - $40 per hour, which includes monthly bonuses & commissions)
- Fully stocked service vans are supplied for techs to take home each day
- 401K with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1x Annual Salary)
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, disability, legal, identity theft protection & Unum insurance options
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Time
Monday through Friday with minimal call shifts
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain, diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of residential and light commercial HVAC systems
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Diagnose and document diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is required to correct
- Identify and proactively communicate potential opportunities for additional business (accessory sales, newer system, service contracts, and additional services)
- Understand company flat rate pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice and other paperwork at job site.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on customer service and latest industry technologies
- Two or more years of experience in maintenance, diagnosing & troubleshooting, and correcting diverse HVAC system issues
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- EPA Certification
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Valid social security number
- Must be able to pass background and drug test(s) as required by company.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Work as part of our team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and to maintain the integrity of our organization’s reputation and culture
Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses in Arizona for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and air quality contractors in the industry. To maintain our high standards, we require an exceptional group of people who have the desire to contribute their talents and abilities and seek out opportunities to advance their expertise to forward the company's innovation. Our mission is to continue to build long-lasting relationships with our customers through our winning spirit and commitment to 100% satisfaction… guaranteed!