HVAC Lead Installer
Earn $30-35 per hour, as an HVAC Lead Installer at Parker & Sons!
Immediately hiring experienced HVAC Install Technicians!
In exchange for your experience and professionalism, we will provide you with:
- Earn $30-35 per hour DOE (plus monthly bonuses)
- 401K with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1x Annual Salary)
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, disability, legal, identity theft protection & Unum insurance options
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Time
Monday through Friday (subject to change) – Flexible Shifts and On Call schedule
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install new HVAC equipment including, but not limited to: duct work, attic and/or vertical splits (gas or heat pump), rooftop package units (gas or heat pump)
- Teach an apprentice the skills required to become a Lead Installer
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Engage in conversation with homeowner to uncover any concern or interests regarding their AC system which could lead to potential accessory sales or a new system replacement
- Understand company flat rate pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice and other paperwork at job site and electronically process credit card payments
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on customer service and latest industry technologies.
- 2-3yrs as a RETRO-FIT HVAC Lead Installer with knowledge in Horizontal and Vertical Split Systems, Rooftop Package Units, Duct Work, Basic Diagnostics, High/Low Volt, Refrigerant, Airflow, Start- up Procedures/Requirements, Charging, Basic Airflow Set-up, 2-Stage testing (gas or heat pump)
- Type II EPA Certification
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Minimum Tool Requirements: Basic Hand Tools- wrenches, screwdriver/nut drives, sheet metal/duct tools and hammer. Testing Equipment- Refrigerant Gauges, Manometer, Magnahelic, C/O Detector, Psychrometer and Micron Gauge
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time
- Ability to pass an MVD, background check and drug screen
- Well groomed, neat appearance.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses in Arizona for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and air quality contractors in the industry. To maintain our high standards, we require an exceptional group of people who have the desire to contribute their talents and abilities and seek out opportunities to advance their expertise to forward the company's innovation. Our mission is to continue to build long-lasting relationships with our customers through our winning spirit and commitment to 100% satisfaction… guaranteed!